Monday 9 January 2012

Pirate Ogres - Throne of Skulls

Many time since I finished painting my Ogre army for TOS tournament, but at last I have had time to put some pictures.

To be honest there are many details to be improved like blooded weapons and tattoos.

Here you have the pictures. First of all the Tyrant (eventually it can be used as a maneater)


Ogre Standard Bearer


Butcher



Ogres - Crew



Ironguts - You can imagine... we are assaulting Crace, so even a chariot can be used as a 2 handed weapon




Leadbelchers - killing flies with cannon fire! (literally translated from a Spanish proverb)


Sabertusks


Ironblaster - one of them is a tuning steamtank










Thundertusk




After all I am still painting some new units for the army like 6 mournfang cavalry or like this Slaughtermaster with lore of death.



Just saying that I am enjoying painting this army and I am very proud of the result. I am preparing a skin painting tutorial.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment